KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 3
Join us for part 3 of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar
The third session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21 will address performing standard measurements in a normal room using simulated free-field conditions.
Part 3: Drawing Meaningful Conclusions from 3D Output Measurement
The third webinar will address using 3D sound data for investigating directivity, listening zones, and DSP applications such as beam steering.
- Date: Wednesday, 06th May 2020
- Time: 5:00 - 5:30 pm (Central European Time)
- Standard measurement techniques
- Far field directivity (e.g. professional application)
- Mean value at selected angles (spin-o-rama) (e.g. consumer-home application)
- Mean value of a listening zone in 3D space (e.g. personal audio devices)
- Accurate complex data for beam steering (e.g. loudspeaker panels)
- Questions and Discussion
More information and the previous webinars are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.