KLIPPEL LIVE - Part 13
Join us for our next session of the KLIPPEL LIVE web-seminars
Part 13: Auralization of Signal Distortion - Perceptual Evaluation
In this session of the KLIPPEL LIVE webinar series Acoustical Testing of Sound System Equipment According to IEC 60268-21 we will discuss the different techniques for the evaluating perceived audio quality and their benefits.
- Wednesday, 05th August 2020
- Start at 5:00 pm (CEST)
- Testing audio devices with music and other dense stimuli
- Correlation Technique (Incoherence)
- Adaptive Modeling
- Systematic listening test using auralization techniques
- Perceptual evaluation of linear distortion
- Perceptual evalution of nonlinear distortion
- Audibility of distortion and audio quality
More information and the registration link are available on our KLIPPEL LIVE site.